This is where I plan on posting stories, updates, etc., for friends and family and whoever else might be interested in Our Little Family's Adventures in Japan.

15 November 2005

Ammon is Getting Bigger


It has been a while since I have last posted some pictures. I thought that today would be as good as any to post some pics. Ammon has started learning how to crawl. He still eats a lot of tatami though.


When I go home I pick him up and play games with him. We play "Incrediboy" and "the adventures of Hikouki-kun (airplane-boy)." He loves it when Monica sings her made-up-songs and I act like a monkey... I think we have as much fun as he does though.

2 Comments:

Blogger pramahaphil said...

Sounds great! Your looking slim Spencer.

Friday, November 18, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Spencey, Monica, and baby Ammon!
We love you and miss you.
Mom and Karly

Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home