This is where I plan on posting stories, updates, etc., for friends and family and whoever else might be interested in Our Little Family's Adventures in Japan.

20 October 2005

Our little quiver

When I come home from work everyday, I play with Ammon. I usually lay down on the tatami or on the sheep skin and try to get the most smiles and giggles I can out of him. I pick him up and hold him high, then low; make funny noises, sing goofy made-up songs, tickle him, and scare him - "boo!" Allthough he has started drooling, and it inevitably gets all over me, we have a great time.

Children are an heritage of the Lord...
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them...
Psalms 127:3-5

There is more to the passage than what we read into initially, but it makes it quite clear that in the Lord's plan of happiness, children play a big part. We are just starting our quiver, but what a terrible quiver we already have! Ammon amazes me and when I think about his potential I become overwhelmed. I am so happy for my friends who have simmilar blessings in their lives.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I miss you guys....spencey, monica, summ and most of all baby ammon!!
love, Mom

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home