This is where I plan on posting stories, updates, etc., for friends and family and whoever else might be interested in Our Little Family's Adventures in Japan.

20 September 2005

Images of my son

Hello.
If you don't know, I am in Japan without my family for just about two months now. Of course it has been difficult, but through the miracles of international phonecalls, the internet, and international mail, I have been able to get little glimpses of little Ammon's growth.
He wasn't but 3 weeks old when I saw him last, and when I see him again, it will be his 3 month old birthday. I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world. At the same time, it is as if I had won the lottery jackpot, and have had to put my winnings in the bank while I've gone hungry.
I am amazed at every picture I have recieved, because I see how much Ammon has grown, how much he looks like me, how much he looks like his mother, and how happy I am that he is healthy.

In only a week from tomorrow, my sweet wife, and smiley baby will join me here in Japan, and I will break the bank on them.

Spencer

1 Comments:

Blogger pramahaphil said...

When will your family get to Nagano?

Friday, September 30, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home