This is where I plan on posting stories, updates, etc., for friends and family and whoever else might be interested in Our Little Family's Adventures in Japan.

10 November 2006

Whirlwind Trip

About 30 hours of travel one way usually isn't worth it when you have to turn around and come right back, but it was worth it to me. I am not going to say that the trip was pleasant, but I will say that we made each of our four connections, our six peices of large luggage made it to our destination, and none of us sustained any major injuries. I have to admitt that we weren't looking forward to any of it, but we made it to where we were headed, and we were able to make a friend on our connecting flight from Minneapolis to Salt Lake.

I'll write about the rest of the trip in another post soon to come.

Now that I am back in Japan, I will have the displeasure of being away from my wife and son in addition to everyone else I care about for the next two and a half months. However, I will do my best to keep busy and be upbeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home