This is where I plan on posting stories, updates, etc., for friends and family and whoever else might be interested in Our Little Family's Adventures in Japan.

06 October 2006

My Sleepy Little Boy

This morning I woke up and quietly left the room to start my morning routein careful not to wake my precious wife and baby boy. I came back in for one last thing and noticed that Ammon had been watching me. When he saw me look back at him he gave me a big grin and layed his head down. I wispered "good morning Ammon." As I made for the door he sat up again, smiling as big as his seven teeth would alow, and waved bye-bye.
Sometimes it seems most of my interaction with my little boy is when he is waking up or going to bed. This is probably why I have so many of pictures of him sleeping or waking up. Though I probably won't easily forget the few nights he slept little and we slept less, the mornings his happy face makes me hurry home I will remember forever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Ammon looks just like his Dad when he was a baby!
I love you guys and miss you.
Grandma Pam

Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home